About the Opportunity
B. W. Sinclair, Inc. has grown to be a leading source for quality bulk material handling equipment and services, including screw conveyors and feeders, belt conveyors and feeders, bucket elevators, flexible side wall conveyors, flat gate valves, diverters, surge hoppers, live bin bottoms, specialty fabricated equipment, and engineering services for the bulk solids industry.
We have an immediate opening for a designer/draftsman.
- High school degree required. Associates or 4-year degree preferred.
- Experience working on the job with AutoCAD in a manufacturing environment.
- Experience with creating 3D models in Solidworks.
- Able to design and create general arrangement drawings and detail equipment for manufacture.
- Collaborative in nature – willing to work closely with and share knowledge with others.
- Shows a passion for technology that inspires others.
- Understands client needs, identifies root causes of problems, and develops and implements creative and pragmatic solutions.
- Able to assess problems and correct them.
- Grasps technical concepts and communicates them quickly.
Interested applicants should email their resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org.